Sunday, February 20, 2005

Dubya Gave Stevie Harpoon a Scoldin'

Whooee! Here's what I jest come across in the Yahoo News:
"George W. Bush scolded Conservative Leader Stephen Harper for his silence on missile defence and asked him to help secure Canadian involvement in the U.S. plan, The Canadian Press has learned."
Some fellers an' gals in this here Canajun boogeysphere sez that ol' Harpoon's a kissass fer GeorgieDubya but this proves that he ain't elsewise he'd be hopping to it an' start doing like Dubya sez instead o' wastin' all his breath on this boy-boy girl-girl marryin' thing. Now that it's all out in the public eyeball, ol' Harpoon's gonna have a tuff time talkin' 'bout the ballstick missile fence without everbuddy thinkin' he's a puppet on ol' Bushfeller's string.

Sumpin' else was in that CP story:
"Please don't play partisan politics with this."
"I would hope you're looking at this in Canada's national interest and not in terms of partisan politics," Bush reportedly told Harper.
One o' Georgie's fellers sed "The president might not be following Canada that closely..." I believe it or else he wouldn't o' asked ol' Harpoon not t' play polyticks on accounta that's how everbuddy plays everthing up there in Ottywa an the ballstick missile fence ain't gonna be no different.

So ol' Stevefeller's gotta make it plain that he ain't Dubya's north o' the border poodledog by mostly keepin' quiet 'bout the missile fence an' if he ever he does get up onta his hind legs an' say sumpin', he's gonna hafta say it in a partisan politicky way.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

11 comments:

RossK said...

Ya,

And it looks like smallPaul is set to go into Iraq....

The capitulation has begun.

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Gazetteer, I thankee kindly fer puttin' in yer two copper penniesworth.
Anonymous, I figger yer 'bout as sharp as a bowlin' ball so I ain't gonna answer yer question 'ceptin' t' send you here.

Yores trolly,
JimBobby

Mark Richard Francis said...

I seen anonymouse post all o'er, and he aint very nice ever.

Janie For Mayor said...

I think anonymous is as thick as whale omelette, and confuses style with stupidity.

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Markfeller an' Timmyfeller is smart fellers that don't hafta lick a moose's ass twice t' get the taste. Anonfeller is going back fer thirds.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

Anonymous said...

I "get" that you're trying to be funny or something by imitating a stereotype of a dialect, but it makes it hard to understand what you're talking about. I gave up after a couple sentences, and then left a rude comment. That wasn't very nice of me; I was in a bad mood. Apologies. Less is more, though, you know?

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Pologee accepted, Anonyfeller. Over t' Currypowder's boog a feller name o' MWW left hisself a comment wantin' t' know what sorta books I read. He wanted t' know so he'd know if they's the selfsame books he reads so's he's know whether or not he's on my side o' the fence. I din't tell'm what books I like but I did tell'm a coupla things. I'll tell you 'bout one good book that ol' JameseyBow steered me at yesterday an that's Cum Buy the Farm by Mr. Charlie Farquarson. Here a little piece o' what ol' Charliefeller sed:

"If yuh takes from the soil yuh gotta giv back. Works fine with plants and animals. No waist there. The wife and I has His and Hers piles of rotten old stuff. Hers is called composst and contanes anythin' that'll give life to her gardin by rottin itself to deth. Tee bags, old lettusses, carrit tops, sawed dust, straw, twigs, hedgy clippins, plus domestical garbitch. It all gits together and cooks over a long, long time. Yuh can't buy stuff like that, ya has to make it yerself, and practickly ennybuddy kin do it hoo has jist had lunch."

Ol' Farquarfeller wrote hisself another few books an' the one I got in my liberry is Histry of Canda. It ain't so easy t' read but it's worth readin'.

Anonfeller (I'm only guessin' yer a feller an' not a gal, by-the-by), my ol' Pappy used say that if a job ain't hard work then it ain't hardly worth doin'. If you figger it ain't worth readin' ol' JimBobby Sez, jest change the channel.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

Anonymous said...

Gotcha. (I think...)

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Thankee fer yer support, LenFeller. I ain't really made any enemies, I don't think. They's jest some fellers an' gals got a hard time with readin' ol' JimBobby's way o' writin'. My advice t' them is t' move yer lips when you read it. Sounds like sumpin' a dumbass would do, but it really makes it easier.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Last night at 9:39, I sed that I din't think I'd made any enemies. Now that I had me a little sleepy-bye, I see that I got at least one sumbitch who's lookin' fer a JimBobby flavoured knuckle samwitch. There's an anonydickhead postin' comments onta my Outrage o' the Week story who's on the selfsame side o' the fence as them there eagle-murderin' bastards.

Lenfeller, I heard you when you sez I shouldn't oughta give a rat's ass with respect t' these here enemies. This here shitferbrains ain't got any respect, though, an' he's got ol' JimBobby's gears a-grindin' an' it's only the firstest thing in the AM. When I get my blood all boilin' early in the mornin', I usually stay pissed off the whole day. I gotta feelin' I'm gonna be pissed off fer more than one day by this here eagle-hatin' prickfeller.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

ricky said...

Harpo better hope he doesn't get an invitation to the ranch, likely he will get hauled out behind the barn for some Fatherly advice.