Wednesday, February 16, 2005

CBC Sez Our Homeland Ain't Secure

Whooee! Radio-Canadee - that's the parlay-voo version o' the CBC - has got themselves all whipped up into a frenzy over the homeland security up there in Q-beck's dam projects away up north. I stole this here photygraph offa the CBC an' it's showin' how one them there terrists could hop the fence an' stop the hydro from a-powerin' up a million Q-beckers. The feller in the pitcher ain't a real terrist I don't think but he's makin' believe that he is.

Now, the CBC story sez that the bigboys at Hydro Q-beck tried t' stop the CBC fellers from tellin' their tale on accounta they jest might be givin' them there terrists an idee or two. This here judge feller wouldn't hear tell o' that an' sez that the CBC can blab away all they want an' give them terrists a plan fer cuttin' off the 'lectric. An', guess what? That's zackly what the CBC done. The story that I linked to up there at the top is tellin' the terrists step-by-step-like jest how they went a-breakin' an' enterin' at some big ol' dam project in the wilds o' north Q-beck.

Now, that there story might make fer some good readin' onto the CBC fer a day or two but if them there terrists decide they's gonna do like them there CBC fellers sez, then nobuddy is gonna be able to listen to that there Radio-Canadee or watch the TV on accounta the hydro's gonna be out. I betcha them radio fellers is gonna be sorry if that happens but maybe not if they got shares bought up in the EverReady Battery stock market.

An speakin' o' homeland security, ol' Elvis over at that there Egroup told everybody today that he leaves his back door wide open every night awaitin' fer burglars that ain't come yet. I see over to his own little ol' boog he's got him a sticker sayin' he likes the CBC. He an' them CBC fellers is askin' fer trouble, if you ask ol' JimBobby, which a-course they ain't. But if'n they was t' ask, I'd o' told 'em don't be a-blabbin' about yer open door policy.

Ol' Elvis was a-yammerin' on that there Egroup about General Sheila Fraser an' her a-tellin' the whole wide world 'bout troublems inside o' the gummint computers that makes it so's bad fellers can go a-snoopin' an' find out all about personal secret stuff like whether ol' JimBobby ever got hisself arrested an' throwed in the jailhouse fer anythin'. Now I ain't sayin' I been locked up an' I ain't sayin' I ain't. The onliest thing is that I figger that's between me an' them horseyback ridin' police fellers an' it ain't no bizness o' these here hacksters that ol' General Fraser is worried 'bout.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

5 comments:

alsocanadian said...

That open back door policy is starting to sound kinda personal...

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Thankee kindly fer makin' a comment, Al Socanajun. But Al feller, I ain't rightly sure I'm a-catchin' yer drift. I ain't got personal nothin' agin ol' Elvis if that's what yer thinkin'. An' I ain't gonna be the one t' walk through that unlocked back door o' his neither so don't be gettin' any idees thataway an tellin' them horseyback police fellers. I jest give ol' Elvis a little jab in the ribs so's he'll drop by ol' JimBobby's boog an gimme two o' his cents worth.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

alsocanadian said...

No Jimbo!
When I was talking about the backdoor I guess I had too much of all this same sex on my mind...I thought he was talking bout sexual preferance...

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Thankee fer settin' me straight on that there comment, Al. You oughtta be careful, though, 'bout havin' too many thoughts o' back door sex with other fellers unless acourse yer already inclined thataway.

Yores trooly,
JimBobby

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
yeezy
yeezy boost 350 v2
vans
timberlands
nike air max 270
lebron 16 shoes
timberland boots
adidas tubular
golden goose shoes