Monday, November 12, 2007

"Liberal" Globe Can't Identify Liberal Leader

Whooee! Well friends an' foes, if you ever read the comments section at the Globe and Mail or if you listen to the Boogin' Tories, you'll have heard that the Globe & Mail is a Liberal Party mouthpiece. Nevermind the fact that the Globe endorsed Harper in 2006.

I'd figger that if the Globe editors are such Liberal sycophants, they'd be able to pick Liberal Leader Stephane Dion out of a line-up. They can't.


That ain't Dion. It's a feller with gray hair an' glasses but it sure as hell ain't Dion.

I think they got Dion mixed up with nincompoop pathologist Dr. Charles Smith.



JB

12 comments:

Rosie said...

how can they help it when all those middle-aged white guys look the same? :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha ha ha! Great catch, JimBobby.

bigcitylib said...

JB,

Send link to post to National Newswatch, see if he'll link here. That's actually newsworthy (esp. if it made the paper version).

Nastyboy said...

Maybe it's Rahim Jaffer

Candace said...

good catch! (saw this via National Newswatch)

Red Tory said...

D'oh! I bet someone at the Globe & Mail is feeling pretty foolish today. They'll probably blame it on an intern... it's always the interns!

Karen said...

That's hilarious, or really sad.

Hmmm, I wonder who we could replace Harper with?

Anonymous said...

six children ?

SIX.

Why you arrogant over-breeding anti save the planet from greedy humanity moron.

I'm going to tell Al Gore. He can fly in on his private jet and counsel you on your anti save the planet over-breeding actions.

Shame.

JimBobby said...

six children ?

Whooee! I only got one natural born offspring. I won't hafta turn in my ZPG membership card.

Thankee fer the comments, fellers an' gals. I see the Globe took out the wrong pitcher now. Good thing I grabbed the screenshot.

JB

Anonymous said...

When I saw this photo this morning I thought, "THIS isn't Dion. He's too good looking. 'Kinda looks like a cross between Rae and Dion."

I wondered if Photoshop was to blame.

Now we find out the guy is a real person! LOL!

And the Probe and Fail still calls itself "Canada's National Newspaper"?

'Give me a break!

'been around the block

Anonymous said...

Considering that both individuals are similarly (ie. completely) incompetent, it seems to be an easy enough mixup to make.

Nastyboy said...

Red Tory said...

D'oh! I bet someone at the Globe & Mail is feeling pretty foolish today. They'll probably blame it on an intern... it's always the interns!

I was an intern once....they can't be trusted.