The main topic was 'bout whether or not "everybody hates the Jews." I reckon I got off topic when I seen that "what if..." crappola.
What if the Lesser Antilles was bein’ overrun by badass space monsters?
I got a few “what-if’s”, myself.
- What if a million people was made homeless an’ 1000 was killed an’ they was mostly kids an’ babies?
- What if yer pryminister sez that’s alrightyfine with him?
- What if Israel kills 40 civilians fer every one killed by their enemy?
- What if the IDF an’ IAF is so damned incompetent that they keep makin’ one “mistake” after anuther?
- What if the side yer PM chooses t’ back up is usin’ cluster bombs an’ white phosphorus weapons?
- What if the Israelis bomb red cross ambulances?
- What if the IAF targets Christian areas of Bayroot an’ kills innocent Christian kiddies an’ makes Lebanese Christians start supportin’ the hezballers?
- What if the obvious outcome of this here “measured” response is a bigger, stronger buncha hezballers an’ more hate heaped in Israel?
- What if the bumblin’ nincompoops King Steve an’ Clown Prince Peter is nuthin’ more’n Merkin ass-kissers an’ their “principled” stand ain’t achievin’ nuthin’ but more dead babies?
- What if a bigass number o’ Israelis themselves was askin’ why the hell their gummint’s bent on self-destruction?
- What if Israel’s biggest supporters wasn’t gettin’ the whole news on accounta they got their stoopid eyeballs glued t’ Fox News an’ CNN an’ ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS?
- What if Israel’s biggest newspaper never told it’s readers ’bout the way their side took out a UN post an’ killed 4 UN guys?
- What if Israel’s justice minister sed everybuddy in south Lebanon is hezballers an’ every one of ‘em is fair game fer killin’ — babies, an’ all?
- What if the hezballer boss sed his guys’d stop lobbin’ rockets if Israel stopped air strikes?
- What if two words — immediate ceasefire — from Bush three weeks ago would have saved more’n 1000 lives?