- Who'da thought they'd be turnin' Canada into a nanny state where the government tells everybuddy what kinda lightbulbs they gotta use?
- Who'da thought they'd cave in to them AlGoreDavidSuzukiTreeHuggin' Climate Change lunatics?
- Who'da thought they'd give billions an' billions of TROC's luckybucks to Q-beck so's they can buy votes?
- Who'da thought Bev Oda'd be chauffeured around in bigass limousines and givin' away slush fund money in Con ridings in a secret program?
- Who'da thought they'd shift blame for their own incompetence on to our good military fellers an' gals?
- Who'da thought they'd be so much like them dang Liberals we just got rid of?
Good thing fer the ConMen they got a brand new powertool in their polytickle tool chest - Stockboy's No-Fly List.
The No-Fly list is a godsend fer the Con's. They just need to get the right people on the list. Like they already got Stephane Dion's wifemate Janine Krieber on their No-Talk List. If they can get Dion, Layton an' Link Byfield on the No-Fly List, them enemies of the state'll have a tough time stumpin'.
I reckon PitBullBoy Baird can sell this No-Fly list on the GHG reduction angle. Keepin' all them polyticians grounded is gonna make us meet our Clean Air Act targets.