Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Morning Great Tits Blogging

Whooee! Well friends an' foes, I was just over to POGGE again. The head PoggerBlogger hisself has a funny boog post with the catchy title of "Friday Morning Booby Blogging." For some strange reason, there's a lot of attention on boobs, these days. Well, there's always a lot of attention paid to boobs but lately, the blogs and news sites and newspapers is all about tits and cleavage and Maxime Bernier gettin' all distracted and forgettin' his briefs at poor little Julie Couillard's love nest.

So, just to play my part in the juvenile, misogynist, prurient publication of sexy, salient and salacious blog titles, I'm postin' up these pitchers of great tits.



Both pitchers is from Wikipedia.

UPDATE: A Trashy Tit Pitcher. Speaking of tits and biker chicks, I just took ol' Spot down to the corn field for a run. It's garbage day in my little town and while I was walkin' ol' Spot, I noticed one o' my neighbours had these items set out by the road.
I'm pretty sure the garbage guy won't pick up that small dead animal. Some small dead animals ain't even worthy of ridin' in the back of a garbage truck. Here's a tip: If yer tryin' to get the garbage men to take away SDA, use a garbage bag and make sure the feet ain't pokin' through.

JimBobby

8 comments:

skdadl said...

I hear that in Scotland they have blue tits.

JimBobby said...

I hear that in Scotland they have blue tits.

I think Mel Gibson had his painted blue in Braveheart.

pogge said...

I always wanted to be a trendsetter.

Real_PHV_Mentarch said...

JimBobby: hey - "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do", eh?

(lol)

JimBobby said...

It's really real, I attest. I was a bit stunned to see that out with their trash. As I was walking a way, I saw the garbage truck headed in that direction. I'm about 99.99% sure they left the dead coon beside the road. I usually take my camera with me when I take ol' Spot down to the field. Mostly for birds. Mostly live ones.

Of course, it could be a coincidence. The raccoon may have been hit by a car and landed right next to the garbage bag. There was a deer walkin' the streets here a coupla days ago.

JB

Anonymous said...

JimBobby - I seem to remember there being a whole nest of Small Dead Animals somewhere on the intertubes that "ain't even worthy of ridin' in the back of a garbage truck.";-)

JimBobby said...

Whooee! Mahigan I think I remember somethin' about that, too.

single razai cover said...

I'm pretty sure the garbage guy won't pick up that small dead animal. Some small dead animals ain't even worthy of ridin' in the back of a garbage truck. Here's a tip: If yer tryin' to get the garbage men to take away SDA, use a garbage bag and make sure the feet ain't pokin' through.
wordpress developer vancouver ,
web development agency vancouver ,